Are you ready to…
- Have more energy to take on new hobbies and projects, make big changes, and do all those things you always dream of doing?
- Sleep so soundly that you jump out of bed in the morning in a happy mood, ready to start the day?
- Focus better so you can do your work in less time and meet deadlines easily without feeling overwhelmed?
- Fit in your clothes again and look and feel radiant from the inside out?
DETOX 101: Everything You Need To Know About Cleansing and Detoxification For Vitality, Weight Loss and Better Health
September 11 at 3 PM ET/ Noon PT
Register Now for a FREE Teleclass With Nutritionist and Holistic Health Coach Beth Gillespie
Is A Detoxification Program Right For You?
My name is Beth Gillespie, MS, NC. It is my passion to work with women (and men) who want to have more sustained energy, better mental focus, be more present, sleep deeply, and be able to handles life’s stressors more gracefully. And do all this with a busy schedule!
Let’s explore a natural, safe, and effective way to remove toxins and stressors: Detoxification and cleansing.
If you are suffering from any of the following symptoms, detoxification and cleansing may offer the pathway to better health you’ve been waiting for:
- Marked sensitivity to environmental chemicals, odors, medications, and/or nutritional supplements
- Chronic fatigue
- Depression, anxiety &/or mood swings
- Poor memory and concentration
- Hard time getting out of bed in the morning
- Afternoon Slumps
- Easily stressed out and overwhelmed
- Trouble meeting deadlines and completing projects
- Feeling “off” more than “on”
- Loss of creativity
- Lack of passion to do the things you always dreamed of doing
- Recurrent headaches
- Muscle aching & weakness
- Chronic constipation
- Frequent gas & bloating
- Excess weight
- Candida or yeast infection
- Bad breath
- Frequent colds
- Bloated belly
A simple detoxification and cleansing program can help remove the underlying causes of many of the symptoms listed above and clear the way for a more vibrant life!
Beth's cleanse program made me more aware of what I was putting in my body. Cutting things out was easier than I thought. I made some permanent changes to my eating habits, including giving up Diet Coke! During the cleanse I slept great, had plenty of energy and even lost a few pounds.
- El Granada, CA
The overall experience was amazing! I felt cleaner and fresher and could think clearly. And I had amazing dreams. My family has also changed their eating habits and together we are making more conscious choices about the foods we eat.
- Mill Valley, CA
My experience with Beth's cleanse program was truly life changing! Not only did my digestive problems and the pain associated with it completely disappear while on the cleanse, but I also started sleeping better and being super productive with the extra energy I had. The best part is that it gave me a clean slate so I could identify how different foods affect my body, and how I can avoid the ones that were causing me such pain before.
This was a really great experience for me. I never thought I could do this program, and I feel really good that I did it! Having the support of Beth, the group meetings, the materials, the email contact, and the yummy shakes were all part of what made it successful! By the end I felt really great – less bloated, more energetic, lighter, less fuzzy, more alert, more patient with my kids, and I even lost 4 pounds. I learned how to eat and cook in a way that substitutes less healthful foods for more healthful ones – and it’s great to cook this way for my family.
- Oakland, CA
I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia over 9 years ago and started the cleanse with pain and fatigue. Three weeks later, I have no pain, lots of energy to burn, lost another 2 pounds, my thinking is clear, and I feel like I am 15 years younger. I can now do aerobics which I never had the energy to do before.
- San Francisco, CA
I have been through the detox program a few times. Now that I'm conscious of the impact various foods have on my body, I can manage my weight and energy shifts quite easily. Each time I did the cleanse I became aware of food habits that were not to my benefit, and each time I picked up new healthy eating habits that I have no problem maintaining. Beth did a great job presenting the material, challenging us just the right amount so that the cleanse was a great learning experience, totally do-able, and fun.
- San Francisco, CA
Doing a cleanse was a great experience. I was amazed how easy it was to eat healthy organic foods all the time and completely cut out sugar, caffeine, and damaged fats (AKA french fries!). The cleanse was actually fun to follow and the shakes tastes great! I felt great both physically and mentally and had a lot of energy throughout the cleanse. An added benefit was that I lost some weight and I lowered my body fat percentage.
- Novato, CA
Are You Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired?
I often think back to my first career in the telecommunications industry, during the dot.com boom. I was working too much, not sleeping enough, and becoming increasingly burnt out. I needed a big mocha in the morning to get going, and sweets in the afternoon. My energy was up and down all day, I was not dealing well with stress, and I could not even muster up will power to go to the gym and work out.
Eventually I took a sabbatical and decided to go back to school to study nutrition. I wanted my energy back, I wanted to be clear headed, I wanted to sleep well again, and I wanted to be happy!
Just one month after applying what I was learning in school, I started to have a nice sustained energy without needing coffee, I felt present and clear headed, happy, and was sleeping well again.
A big part of that process was adding a regular detoxification and cleansing program to my normal routine. I call it the missing piece of the nutrition puzzle and over the years have found it to be a safe, effective and natural way to lose weight, rid the body of accumulated toxins and get back on the path to feeling energized and happy!
JOIN ME FOR A FREE CLASS ON SEPTEMBER 11th AT 3 PM ET/ 12 PM PT TO DISCOVER THE BENEFITS OF DETOXIFICATION AND SIMPLE WAYS TO ADD A REGULAR CLEANSING PROGRAM TO YOUR HEALTH ROUTINE THIS YEAR
When you join me for this educational teleclass on September 11th, you will discover all the wonderful benefits of detoxification (and some may surprise you!) as well as:
- Why we should consider detoxing or cleansing at least twice a year to rid our body of toxins (…and the real impact these toxins are having on our health!)
- What detoxification really means and how to do it the safe way.
- The damage caused by food additives, bat fats, excess caffeine, prescription drugs, sugar, and chemicals in common cosmetics…and how to rid your body of their effects once and for all!
- How undiagnosed food allergies and sensitivities can make you BLOATED and SICK! Even “healthy foods” for one person can be toxic for another.
- The truth about Gluten and Commercial Dairy. Limiting these foods is more than just a fad—but vital to your health and mental well-being!
- Causes of impaired detoxification and why your liver might need an extra “boost” to properly detoxify your body.
- The most common signs and symptoms related to chronic toxin exposure including fatigue, depression, anxiety, pain, headaches, poor concentration and memory, frequent illness, infertility and more.
- 3 easy strategies you can implement RIGHT AWAY to lower your toxic load and support detoxification.
- …and more!